शनिवार, 4 जुलाई 2020

From Dr Sunita Mahawar on retirement of Prof. Deepak Bhatnagar

A Note of Thanks on Your Retirement

Dear Deepak Sir,


Time seems like flying, I find it like yesterday, when I observed your magnificent personality first time being student in Maharani;s college. It has been my great fortune to get opportunity to work with a distinguished person like you. Your calmness and cheerfulness with high wisdom make you a perfect leader and ideal mentor. Beside a great mentor, I always find a fatherly figure in you. Deepest thanks for all your support, motivation and inspiration which you have extended in me. Sir, you will be missed a lot!

On your retirement , I extend my heartily congratulations to you and best wishes in your next phase of your life! You truly deserve every little bit of joy retirement after many years of dedicated work for our Rajasthan University. Wishing you an exciting and stress free retirement with many smiles.

With Regards & Thanks
Sunita
________________________________________
Dr Sunita Mahawar is assistant professor at Department of Physics, University of Rajasthan.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें